Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Sun Peaks Resort

After heading home for one night, we did laundry and packed up for a road trip to Calgary! Paul is racing in the Outrigger World Sprints in a few days, and we are coming along as cheerleaders. We decided to break up the drive and stop in Sun Peaks - none of us has been here before. It's a ski resort, so a bit different in the winter, covered in snow, I'm sure!

From our room, we could see the truck - paddleboards on top, and 4 bikes in the bed!




Someone decided it would be fun to try on Dad's sunglasses. . .


. . .  and Mom's, too!


My first sighting of a chipmunk! I have no idea why I thought they were the same size or bigger than squirrels - maybe from watching Chip 'N Dale?! Anyway, they are quite small! It was really hard to get a good shot of this one as he kept running around.