Friday, September 24, 2010

Terry Fox Run

Today was our school's Terry Fox Run day. We went over to Queen's Park to run in one of the fields.

It was fun because I got to participate this year - last year I was working elsewhere and couldn't come see Holly's first ever T.F. Run.














Holly is moving so fast, she's a blur!














Holly and Mehr - both little blurs!














Hanging out with Ms. Nadia, their teacher from last year.



















Counting their popsicle sticks - each time they completed a lap, they got a stick. Holly, Mackenzie, Katie, Mehr, and even Cassie, who came to visit for the afternoon (I think all the JK girls miss having Cassie in their class this year!).



















Holly running, and running, and running - pretty cute! She laps a bunch of older kids who are just walking, and doesn't even stop to talk to her friends! You'll see Holly run for nearly a full minute, and at the end you see her collecting her stick . . .