The movie was fun and even though it was only about 10 minutes long and a cartoon, it still made you jump and nearly scream out loud a couple of times - the poke in the back from the eel actually hurt!
These are my favourites - the moon jellyfish!
Regular jellyfish - like the ones in Nemo . . .
The octopus doesn't move much, but at least he was out of his "cave" when we went by - sometimes we don't get to see him at all!
Holly always enjoys visiting the Aquarium - she has a membership with my mom that I don't even have!
Can you spot Nemo swimming in here?
. . . and Sheldon?
The dolphin show was fun to watch - when I was little, there was only one dolphin at the Aquarium, but now they have friends!
The bats are kind of creepy . . .
. . . but the butterflies are pretty!
Can't remember what this one was, but he's cute! I miss the tiny little mono titi monkeys, though.
Pupa of butterflies in development:
And a caiman!
Try and spot the stick bugs: