Today I attended my first Mother's Day Tea at school! I remember having something like this when I was in school and helping serve tea to my mom! I was really excited and also happy I could share it with my mom, as Holly was permitted to invite 2 guests. The weather turned out perfectly and the tea was held outside (I have no idea how we would have been able to have so many people INSIDE the school - over 100!). As first time attendees, the moms of the Junior Kindergarten class got to sit at the tables near the front and my mom and I actually got seated at the best table in the house!

Each class made a presentation and Holly's class did their special Indian dancing - complete with outfits supplied by some of the girls and boys in the class . . .
I thought Holly looked so adorable in her little outfit with the scarf around her neck - as you can see in the video, she was the first one out and I could see her looking for me. Even their teacher, Ms. Nadia was dressed in a special Indian outfit!

Aryn, Sienna, Holly & Cassie.

