Thursday, February 11, 2010

Build A Bear (or something else)

Today the girls had a Pro-D Day, so Mimi suggested we take them to Build-A-Bear for Mackenzie's birthday. It was Holly's first visit to actually make a bear (or in her case a unicorn!) and she had a great time.

The girls - waking up the hearts they are going to put into their stuffed animals . . .















Part of waking up the hearts included making sure they were healthy - so they had to have a little race in the store . . .



















Mackenzie with her Valentine's Dalmation and Cassie with her Hello Kitty . . .














Holly picked out the pink unicorn immediately upon entering the store - funny coincidence - when I was little, I had an imaginary friend - who was a unicorn! She picked out a pink vest and purse for it and named her Priscilla, which was the name of my Pontiac Sunfire - I was suggesting names that started with a P because the unicorn is Pink, and as soon as I said "Priscilla", she picked it out!