Saturday, March 21, 2009

"Girls' Night Out"

This one is about me. . . tonight I spent the night with my 2 sisters and 2 of my female cousins at the River Rock Casino Hotel for a "Girls' Night Out" package. We had a lot of fun - 3 of us went to the Absolute Spa for treatments - and got upgrades because we were staying over. Then we met in our 2-bedroom suite before heading to the buffet for dinner. My cousin Lauren got to the room first and found the package of swag we had been given - pens, key chains, playing cards, t-shirts, chocolate shot glasses and Mardi Gras beads for all! She laid it all nicely out on the coffee table as you will see below - I thought the hotel staff had done it!














2 more of my friends met us for dinner (thanks Paolina and Anna!) - we went to the buffet with the $100 gift card we had been given by the hotel - there was an hour's wait so we headed to the casino to kill time. After dinner we headed back to the casino for a couple of hours - we also got $5 each to gamble with our package! We all pretty much lost a bit ($30 for me) - except for my sister Ellena who ALWAYS wins at the slot machines! She walked away with nearly $90 for the night!

I was meaning to take some pictures at dinner, but forgot because I was eating sooo much!

After gambling, we headed back to our suite and watched a movie before hitting the sack around 2am. In the morning, we headed to Tramonto's for our free breakfast (also part of our package). I had a blast - thanks Elle, Bel, Alison and Lai for making my big "0" birthday celebration so much fun!